How many of you took late night trips to taco bell when you were hanging out with your friends, or maybe it was a late night study session?!?!
I know my hand was raised, high!!! I can’t count thr number of times I made late night trios to taco bell
loving every minute of it!!! Deep down I always wondered… could I make taco bell at home?
1 thing we learned in 2020
The pandemic taught us that we can cook at home and most of the time it is better than eating out… I am not just saying that, it is thr truth!!!!
Taco Bell Crunchwrap
I can still remember when these launched, so excited to try it, layers of beef, beans, nacho cheese, a crunch shell, lettuce tomatoes and sour cream all wrapped up in a toasted tortilla!!!!
I mean what is not to like about that? And today anyone can grab a crunchwrap at their local participating taco bells for $5.00 and it is a combo box… awesome price!
When making your own
is worth it?
when you have leftover tacos and don’t want to have regular tacos.
I like to call it REDEFINE YOUR LEFTOVERS (get it?!?)
so here is what you will need to create your own crunchwraos at home!!!
- left over taco meat… 2 table teaspoons per crunchwrap
- Mexican rice leftover… 2 table teaspoons per crunchwrap
- Black beans left over… 2 table teaspoons per crunchwrap
- Lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, cheese sauce, onions, guacamole SD any other toppings you like
- Tostada shells(I use 2 per crunchwrap)
- Large burrito tortilla shell per crunchwrap
- 1 soft taco size cut in half per crunchwrap
- Get a medium skillet hot with oil or Pam spray
- Place taco meat, beans, rice in the center of burrito shell
- Top with shredded cheese
- Then top with 2 tostada shells and gently press down to flatten out
- Next top the shell with your desired toppings
- Lay half tortilla in the middle and wrap up burrito shell up around
- Place seam side down in a hot skillet
- Flip once golden brown
- Brown on the other side
- Enjoy with Chips and salsa
Copycat Taco Bell Crunchwrap SupremeCourse: Uncategorized
left over taco meat 2 table teaspoons per wrap
left over beans(black/pinto/refried) 2 table teaspoons per wrap
left over Mexican rice 2 table teaspoons per wrap
desired toppings; lettuce, tomatoes,onions, salsa, sour cream, guacamole
large burrito flour tortilla(per wrap)
soft taco size tortilla cut in half(per wrap)
tostada shells (2 per wrap)
- Warm all of the left over fillings
- place meat, beans, rice in thr center of the burrito shell
- Sprinkle cheese on top
- carefully place tostada shell on top and gently press down flattening it out
- top tostada shell with desired toppings
- lay half of soft taco shell in thr middle and wrap up the burrito shell creating a hexagon type shape
- place wrap in the hot oiled skillet seam side down and cook until golden brown
- flip and cook until golden brown