Ruby Ribbon is offering a back to basics flash sale
You do not want to miss out on the great basics that are on sale
Leggings and camis
Contact me today to order yours at firstname.lastname@example.org or go here to place your own order!
Have you ever tried our leggings on? Now is a great time to do so at 30% off!!!!
Why are our leggings the BEST? We have a secret built into our leggings designed to make you look like a runway model every day it is called intomi and you will only find it in Ruby Ribbon- our leggings have a 5-inch skinny band inside that will tuck and tone your tummy lift your bottom and lengthen and slim your legs!
Leggings are in style right now everyone is wearing leggings of some type why not look fabulous in a pair of leggings? You can with Ruby Ribbon!!!
Don’t need leggings today but could you use a fresh hug? Well, we have our very popular white cami on sale right now!
As you know I am an independent stylist with Ruby Ribbon!!! I absolutely love my job fulfilling my lifelong dream of owning my own fashion boutique!
Ruby Ribbon announced at their national convention in July that we are going to Punta Cana Dominican Republic in March 2017!!!! I am so excited– I want to go to Punta Cana… Do you? Yes you heard that right I asked you if you want to go with me?
You can!!! Here is how
sign up to be a stylist you have options
shapewear stylist under 300
the whole boutique stylist under 500
sell 750 in your first 30 days (this is easy to do you will probably sell way more than this) this is called your faster start
invite friends to join you on this awesome journey
you will receive points for every sale, and each recruit you invite to join
Earn now until January 31st 2017
you can even earn a branded tote bag, a diamond necklace, a trip for one, a trip for two
This trip is all inclusive and paid for you by Ruby Ribbon
you deserve it
Who has ever had a vacation paid for them, and the only requirement is that you go and relax and have fun?
I recently read an article by Instyle Magazine about dressing tips by Ashley Graham here is the link to the article
So Did you know that Ruby Ribbon offers great style options for plus sized women, We sell our line in size xs-xxxl and as many xxxl pieces sell out as xs, not to mention our award winning shapewear that will help you look fabulous in any outfit!!!
Her nine tips are
1. leather leggings 2. bright colors 3. wrap dress and tops 4. off the shoulder look 5. small prints 6. strategically show skin 7. less is more 8. fit 9. Little black dress
How can Ruby Ribbon help?
1. We have vegan leather leggings that are absolutely gorgeous and look great on all body shapes
2. We have 2 new colors which are more muted for fall than bright but balsalm and sapphire
3. We have a gorgeous wrap dress available in black which can also take care of number 9 too
4. We have a talented tunic for fall which can be worn over 18 different ways and one of the ways is off the shoulder
5. We have a new print for fall called the geo print it is a gorgeous print including cinnabar, and sapphire
6. We have a crocheted top in a beautiful fall color of balsam the top is crocheted and shows skin but not too much
7. we have the Judi cardigan in black now which is perfect to dress up or wear to the grocery store and errands
8. We have a ruched top our version of the v-neck tee that fits like a glove and offers a slimming look with our attached shapewear and ruching– we offer it in both short and 3/4 sleeve
9. Our little black dress is the fit and flare black dress, we have the wrap dress and for fall we have a little brown dress with vegan leather accents so we have you covered for dress selection!
Ready to try on fall call me today for your personal appointment!!! Or click here to shop now No matter if you are a size 2 or a size 22 I can help you feel confident inside and out!!!
I am so excited to be on wordpress with a brand new and improved blog!!!
I will be offering styling tips, closet and organization tips, accessory tips, chances to shop, DIY- Pinterst finds, and just some fun
My old blog can be found here I will be moving some posts over to this new blog but most will stay right where they are!
I hope you find some helpful tips here, and check back often for new posts
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.