2022 is less than one month away, are you ready?
Most people plan with planners that begin in January, so now is the time to get busy!!!
What is needed to set up a planner?
- Inserts that fit your needs
- Fun pens
- Page tabs
- Dashboards to organize your planner
I personally use a happy planner as my planner and I customize it with printable inserts you can find here
planning systems are so personal, I love the happy planner and being able to add or take away pages as needed!
More about my planner set up here
I have been a planner for over 20 years(planner before it was a cool thing to do), I just now found planner peace with my current set up! I tell you all of that to say don’t get discouraged, finding your way to plan can take awhile!
Pens…what is the best?
Again, this is a personal preference. I use papermate flair and ink joy gel pens, love how they write. Sometimes I use a sharpie pen, mostly use papermate’s for highlighters I use midliners these are great to highlight but also to color and decorate planner pages!
ETSY has just about every type of planner insert you could ever want. I also have a shop carrying functional, minimalistic, fun colorful purposeful inserts you can find here
When is new Release day?
I chose my favorite day of the week to release new inserts…Thursday
some inserts coming soon to the shop⬇️
I love trackers that help keep you organized, I also have daily, weekly, monthly and yearly planning inserts!
as they say look out we are just getting started!
- Do you sell the inserts in multiple sizes?
- I only sell US letter size that can be resized when printing to fit whatever planner you use
- Do you accept custom requests?
- At this time it would depend on how detailed the request is, I am trying to fill my inventory right now… but it isn’t a no and one day I would like to accept custom request on a regular basis
- When are new inserts released?
- Every Thursday 4 insert listings are listed
- Is this your full-time job?
- No, I am a medical compliance officer during the day