Getting paid to shop!
Getting paid to shop, sounds like a dream? What if I told you it was true?
I mean you already shop for your clothes… why not get paid?
Let me show you how
Last September I was introduced to a boutique in Phoenix AZ called Closet Candy!
My entire adult life I have been involved with direct sales but they kept telling me this was different!
I was just not buying it, there had to be a catch, right?
NOPE there is no catch they are so different!
September was my 35th birthday so why not treat myself to a new outfit and a new business venture!
Preferred Customer/ Loyal Customer program
This is NOT a new concept or original to CCB!
- Many companies run off PC/LC programs
- Pay a membership fee(lower than the price of netflix) and you are in the club sister
- shop to fill your closet with the clothes and brands we all love and get a paycheck
- Think of this like Amazon Prime for Fashion only better!
What is your monthly budget for clothes and accessories?
I really am not trying to get that personal with you, just trying to get you to think for a minute!
- Are you happy with your closet budget?
- Would you like to be able to spend more on closet necessities?
- EXAMPLE: if you typically budget $100.00 per month for your closet($1200.00) you would get paid $15.00 per month and if you do that every month that adds up to $180.00 every year
- When you become a preferred customer(affiliate stylist) you will earn $180 back from filling your closet (you are doing this anyway… but not getting paid)
- Your monthly spending is only $85.00 which is $15.00 under budget…WINNING!!!
What could you do with extra $$$ each month?
- Take your $15.00 and invest it so you can begin to earn interest off the investment
- $15.00 each month would gain an additional $9.00 per year at 5% interest
- Take your family out for ice cream or a treat
- Put it back to save for vacation or a fun activity
- Buy a gift with it
- Donate to charity
Speaking of Charity
Closet Candy donates 10% sometimes more to charities like feed the children and to charity to stop trafficking.
I have always wished to donate to charity and be involved in charitable activities. With my CCB side hustle I can do just that!
Doing things differently at Closet Candy
What we are
- Made to shine
- Hype squad(we are like one big team)
- affiliate/ influencer/ social selling
- Positive light
- online boutique
- Confidence building
- cutest clothes, shoes and accessories
- Community of Strong women all from different backgrounds
What we aren’t
- Direct Sales/ Network Marketing
- Individual teams
- nasty competition
- Party plan
- Cold calls/ spam
- Quota driven commission plan
- Not required to invest in a kit or inventory (we only buy what we will personally wear, or gifting)
We Love God
Faith based, family owned and operated, debt free company
We believe that God has made each one of us special, each one of us loved, each one of us worthy, each of us made to shine!
We Love our Clothes
Brands we carry are just amazing the quality is the highest!
CBrand is our exclusive brand, only found at closet candy boutique! Also, have boutique brands and even a few high end brands that are found at Nordstrom’s
Jeans- we are known for our denim collection we have KanCan’s Vervet, Risen, Judy Blue and more!
Wardrobe essentials; loungewear, leggings, dresses, skirts, tops, bottoms, workwear, blazers, layering pieces, travel wear, swim, and more!
Love our accessories
We have shoes, like Steve Madden, Dolce Vita, blowfish, and more
handbags and hair accessories
sunglasses like Freyrs
W belts and hats
jewelry like Gorjana
Plus so much more!!!!
We Love each other
This opportunity is not the typical direct sales company has many teams and you start out as a “family” but it ends up being divisive and separated by “teams”
We do have teams I guess but really we are one big happy family no nasty competition
Still thinking about it?
- If anyone has ever told you “I Love your outfit!”- YOU BELONG HERE
- Do you love empowering other women?-YOU BELONG HERE
- If you love fashion- YOU BELONG HERE
- Do you love shopping?- YOU BELONG HERE