Planning can be done in various ways; some people preplan some people postplan, some plan using a combination of pre and post planning, some plan digitally, some plan on paper, some use lists, others use planners.
Regardless of the style of planning notepads are an essential tool!
Ways to use
- making lists of projects you want to do
- making Wishlist
- preplanning your day before you write in your planner
- preplanning your week before you write in your planner
- plan out your day/week and then punch holes and place inside a planner
A Planners best friend
I always like to post-plan meaning after the day is done I go back and fill in my planner, I don’t like to put a bunch of stuff in my planner that doesn’t happen… this doesn’t bother everyone but if you are like me and don’t like to fill in the planner until it has already happened then you will love planning using notepads!
You can plan out the day and if things don’t happen you don’t put them in the planner when you transfer information.
Or if you don’t want to transfer information from the note pad to the planner you can use the notepad as your planner!
Perfect for work
You can keep the planner pad on your desk and plan your day
Perfect for home
put a magnet on the back and keep on your fridge or magnet board, or keep on your countertop so everyone can see the plans for the day!
Planner pads are perfect for busy women
- Grab your planner pad and get to working your to do list
- Grab your planner pad and plan your family meals
- Grab your planner pad and plan our your day
- Grab your planner pad and create an organized shopping list
- Grab your planner pad and work on your budget