If you have never heard of the Stanley cup you must be living under a rock. Seriously these cups have turned the tumbler world upside down. So many dupes and other companies trying to compete.
Reasons I chose a stanley alternative
- Price- the Stanley is a little pricey at $45.00 and I couldn’t justify it
- Comfort/Weight- I have heard Stanley’s are heavy especially when filled up the Stanley cup weighs almost 1.5 pounds empty
- Aesthetics- I didn’t like the bulky look of the Stanley. The Stanley cup is 6 x6 x12 inches
- Stand out- I don’t usually follow others I try to be unique and stand out!
- leaks- Stanley’s are not leakproof, I need leak proof/resistant, I am all the time knocking my cups over
The cup I chose
Simply modern 40 oz insulated tumbler with handle! In a beautiful pink color(raspberry vibes) which is on brand for me!
The price was $29 on Amazon with free 2 day prime delivery
It weighs 1 pound without ice or water measures 5.46 x 5.46×10 inches
Tapers at the bottom to make it cup holder friendly!
overall feelings on the cup
weight-8 out of 10- when full it is heavy but all cups of this nature will be hefty
color- 10 out of 10- it is GORGEOUS!!!!
aesthetic- 10 out of 10 I love the sleek slim look of the cup
keeps drinks cold- 10 out of 10 still had ice a day later
leak proof- 9 out of 10- it definitely keeps my drink inside unless completely turned upside down if straw is in.
Use for on the go- 10 out of 10 l- fits in a standard cup holder
recommend to friends and family- 10 out of 10- a great affordable water tumbler available in lots of different colors!
You can go to this link to see the simply modern water tumbler.(as of July 2023 I am not an affiliate with amazon)