Forget about Taco Tuesday you are going to love loaded taco baked potato
So I am redefining left overs once again
I absolutely love tacos I think they are my favorite!!!!
But you can only eat so many taco left overs right?
Well I had taco meat, black beans and all the fixings and thought what if I loaded up a baked potato.
So here is what I did
- Grab a nice size baking potato
- Wash them thoroughly
- Cover in olive oil
- Season well with salt, pepper, garlic
- Bake in a preheated oven at 450⁰ until soft
- warm your left over meat, beans
- Gather your toppings… butter, sour cream, salsa, cheese, meat, black beans…
- Build your potato
Did you try the loaded taco baked potato? How did you like it? Let us know below