Indont know about you… but, I love crackpot meals!!!! Super easy for busy schedules.
Easy Crockett BBQ chickenCourse: Main dishDifficulty: Easy
If you love BBQ you will love this quick, easy recipe
1- 16 oz bottle root beer
24 oz bottle of Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ sauce
- In a crockpot, place chicken breasts(I sliced the chicken up in chunks)
- Set the crockpot on low
- Pour bottle of rootbear over chicken put lid on and allow to cook for 4.5 hours
- Pour root beer off and shred chicken
- Pour BBQ sauce over and mix thoroughly
- Cook for 1 hour longer after you pour BBQ sauce over chicken
- Scoop onto toasted buns and enjoy
- sliced cheese is really good on these sandwiches
- Coleslaw would be tasty on this sandwich
If you try this out let us know how you liked it
***This is not an original recipe someone mentioned it to my mom… not sure who created the original recipe.