I love the taste of a Big Mac but can hardly finish one because man they are big(for me)!!! the junior macs were nice and even better were the mac snack wraps!
I love pasta of any kind so I got to thinking what would happen if I mixed the two big macs and pasta?
I came up with these big mac stuffed shells and wow they taste just like a big mac with a fancier twist!
Who loves a quick easy yet delicious meal? I know I sure do, I mean transitioning back to work(worked from home for a year) my schedule is busier now than ever and the fact this meal can be prepared and on thr table in less than an hour is a major win for me!!!
Big Mac Stuffed ShellsCourse: MainCuisine: American cuisineDifficulty: Easy
12 large shells
1 cup chopped onion
1 pound ground beef
1/4 tsp salt
1 small can of tomato sauce
1/2 cup chopped dill pickles
2 Tbsp Ketchup
2 Tbsp yellow mustard
3/4 cup cheddar cheese shredded
1 cup chopped lettuce
1 cup chopped tomatoes
garnish: pickles, green onions, thousand island dressing
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Cook pasta according to package directions in large pot with generous amount of salt, drain and rinse
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray
- In the skillet over medium heat add onions, beef and salt and pepper cook until meat is completely cooked through
- Remove skillet from heat and stir in tomato sauce, pickles, ketchup and mustard and add 1/2 cup cheese stir until melted
- Coat a 11X7 pan with cooking spray
- Stuff 2 Tbsp cheeseburger mixture into shells
- Arrange in the baking dish sprinkle remaining cheese on top of the stuffed shells
- Bake until heated through 15-20 minutes
- Serve over a bed of lettuce, top with tomatoes and pickles and drizzle thousand island dressing over top
You will want to make sure you allow the noodles to cool so you can handle them!
Did you try this recipe? Let us know below