A quick and easy lunch
One of all-time favorites and go to meals would be a Buffalo chicken wrap!
Buffalo chicken wraps are great at lunch time or dinner time and small wraps make great midday snacks!
Pandemic taught me a lot but mainly that I can cook at home, when we first shut down 2nd qtr of 2020 I was devastated, what will we eat(never did I think we would starve, but I can be dramatic) I quickly discovered that cooking at home was fun, cooking at home was easy and cooking at home was healthy
Have you ever been intimidated by a recipe? I sure have, but cooking at home isn’t hard and with a little planning is fairly easy.
Here for the MEMORIES
Love spending time in the kitchen with my mom and feeding others makes me happy, sitting around the table together sharing a meal. The memories are priceless that I treasure!
Cooking at home is healthier than eating out! When you prepare your food at home you know exactly what you are putting in the dish, how you prepare it(baked versus fried).
Ready for the recipe?
Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken WrapCourse: Uncategorized
3 frozen chicken fries or tenders
8 inch tortilla
1/2 cup cheddar cheese
1/4 cup Buffalo sauce
ranch to dip
optional add ons: diced onion, green peppers, banana peppers, lettuce, tomato, Sprinkle of feta cheese or Bleu cheese
- turn air fryer on to 375⁰ once heated up Add chicken tenders or fries (3 fries per wrap)
- Cook 5-10 minutes turning and checking every couple of minutes… you want thr chicken crispy but not hard
- once chicken is cooked… remove and cut into small bite size pieces
- warm tortilla to allow to roll up
- add chicken pieces, cheese, hot sauce and optional add ons… roll up like a burrito tucking the ends
- add the wrap to the already heated air fryer and cook for 5 minutes or until golden brown
- remove and cut in half
- serve with ranch and enjoy