Nothing quite like southern style chicken and pizza so why not do a mash up? To create chicken Parm pizza!!!
This recipe uses frozen bread dough and frozen chicken nuggets to create this pillowy fluffy crispy pizza crust!
perfect for busy weeknights from prep to table in 30 minutes!!!!
Do you love chicken Parm?
You will love this easy quick recipe
from prep to table in 30 minutes!
Southern Chicken Parm Pizza
6 frozen Texas Roadhouse Rhodes Rolls thawed
10-12frozen chicken nuggets southern style
1/2 cup pizza sauce
Sprinkle of Italian seasoning, garlic powder and salt
1 cup Italian shredded cheese
- Thaw rolls completely and press in a greased cast iron skillet 8 inch
- Add sauce leaving a crust perimeter
- Top with cheese
- Add seasonings
- Place in a 450⁰ degree preheated oven for 10 minutes
- Bake chicken nuggets alongside pizza base
- Remove chicken and cut into bite size pieces
- Add the chicken to the top Sprinkle cheese on top
- Place back in oven and melt the cheese
- Remove from oven and serve immediately