Don’t you love Buffalo chicken dip or how about wings?
I really love Buffalo chicken dip, being the only one in my house that does I don’t fix it very often!
If you have been following this blog you know that I Love soup. So, I decided to make Buffalo chicken soup!
I hope you will try this soup and love it as much as I do! Would you know, that everyone in my family loves the soup even though they don’t like Buffalo chicken dip! Winning with this recipe and dinner tonight.
Here is the recipe…
Buffalo Chicken Soup
2 cups cooked chicken breasts shredded
2 tbsp butter
1 tbsp olive oil
1 small onion diced
.5 stalk celery diced
1 packet ranch dressing mix
1 can chicken broth
.5 block cream cheese
2 cups shredded cheese
.5 cup Buffalo sauce
extra Buffalo sauce to drizzle on top
- In a medium saucepan melt butter and olive oil
- saute onion and celery until tender
- add 1 packet ranch dressing mix stir into veggies
- add 1 can of chicken broth and bring to a boil
- Add cream cheese and melt thoroughly
- add chicken and simmer 10 minutes
- add shredded cheese and stir to melt
- add Buffalo sauce and stir
- serve with tostito chips, crackers, or garlic toast
- you can garnish the soup with more cheddar cheese extra hot sauce and green onions
- To save time you can use rotisserie chicken