Pasta dishes are definitely a family favorite… the cheesier the sausier the better!!!!
This dish is a family favorite that is on repeat and is sure to be a favorite for your family!
- pasta sauce
- ricotta cheese
You can make this dish ahead and then bake when ready to eat and the dish is super good warmed up for leftovers
Ready for the recipe?
MostaccioliCourse: MainCuisine: Italian, Pasta, Casserole, Baked dishDifficulty: Easy
1 box mostaccioli pasta
2 jars of your favorite marinara sauce
3 cups mozzarella cheese
1 pound Italian sausage
1 cup Ricotta cheese
1 cup grated 3 cheese blend (Parm, Romano, Asiago)
1/3 cup parsley
- Cook pasta in well salted water
- Cook sausage in skillet crumble into small crumbles
- Drain pasta add pasta sauce and sausage 2 cups of cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degree
- In a greased 9X13 pan add half of the mostaccioli mixture on top add ricotta cheese in a layer, spreading over the top then top with mostaccioli
- Cover with foil and bake in 350 oven for 30 minutes
- Remove from oven uncover
- Top with the remaining 1 cup of cheese, sprinkle parsley
- Bake for 5-10 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbly