I absolutely LOVE taco bell! Through 2020 I learned that I can make my favorite restaurant meals at home, and a lot of times better!
Taco Bell came out with a Mashup when they created a quesorito: burrito plus quesadila, brilliant!
Honestly, I never liked the quesorito from taco bell, so I was hesitant to try at home.
My oh my I am sad I waited so long, this is amazing, definitely a repeat recipe!
Grab your ingredients
- Left over taco meat
- 2 tortillas per quesarito
- Shredded cheese
- Some cream
- Shredded lettuce
Are you ready to Redefine leftovers?
How to make quesarito’s at homeCourse: MainDifficulty: Easy
Ingredients per quesarito
spoonful of left over taco meat
spoonful left over Mexican rice
2 flour tortillas burrito size
enough shredded cheese to cover tortilla(approx 1/2 cup)
Spoonful queso cheese
Sprinkle of shredded lettuce
Sprinkle of tomatoes
spoonful of salsa
Sprinkle of onions
Black or pinto beans
- Warm up your taco meat, rice
- On a microwave safe plate lay a burrito size flour tortilla covering the top of the tortilla
- microwave on high the time is depending on your microwave… some will take longer some not as long… GOAL is to completely melt the cheese
- remove from microwave careful as tortilla is hot… put second tortilla on top and press into melted cheese so to stick tortilla together
- add toppings;meat, rice, and any additional toppings that you wish to add see notes below for a tip
- pull two opposite ends in and roll it up burrito style (tucking the ends in)
- make sure you don’t overfill burrito… you won’t be able to close it properly
- For a crispy option… once rolled up you can place in oven for a few minutes or in air fryer