I LOVE pizza, I don’t think I have met a pizza I did t like.
You could eat pizza 7 days a week and never have the same meal.
Wednesday is typically pizza night at my house for an easy meal after work and before church!
For the past several weeks I would eat my normal pieces and then I strip the last few off and eat thr toppings.
New Concept or old hat?
Crustless pizza is not a new concept, keto diets and low carb/carb free diets made these dishes popular. To me in my kitchen this is very new concept.
what you will need
- Cheese I used 4 different types
- Pepperoni I used 2 different types
- Italian sausage
- Any other pizza toppings you like
- 8 inch square baking dish
- Pam cooking spray
- Seasonings- onion powder, garlic powder, Italian, oregano, crushed red pepper
How many does this feed?
Are you ready for thrrecipe?
crustless pizza in a bowlCourse: MainDifficulty: Easy
4 deli slices of gouda cheese
2 deli slices of provolone cheese
.5 pound Italian sausage
8 deli slices of pepperoni(large)
1/2 cup of pizza sauce
- seasonings Sprinkle of each(a dash)
crushed red pepper
1/2 cup mozzerrella cheese shredded
small to medium pepperoni for the top
- preheat oven 425⁰
- spray 8 inch baking dish
- cover the bottom with a thin layer of pizza sauce
- add 4 slices gouda cheese top with half sausage, 4 pepperoni and a Sprinkle of each seasoning with a thin layer of sauce
- add 4 slices of provolone cheese top with half sausage, 4 pepperoni and a Sprinkle of each seasoning with a thin layer of sauce
- Over the top.with mozzerella cheese
- top with pepperoni
- bake 15- 20 minutes cheese should be melted and bubbling
- Broil until golden brown(watch closely)
- remove from oven and allow to rest 5 minutes, cut and serve with a shake of Parm cheese on top!
- you can add additional toppings… beauty of this meal is you can customize according to your liking!