I have never been to Philly but definitely on my travel bucket list, I have to have a “Real” Philly sometime soon!
Even if you have never been to Philly you can have yummy Philly cheese steak sliders for your next weeknight dinner or a party food!
What you will need!
- dinner rolls
- provolone cheese
Here is the Recipe
Philly Cheese steak SlidersCourse: RecipeCuisine: Main, AppetizersDifficulty: Easy
1 box of steak umms
1 green pepper
provolone cheese slices
Dinner rolls I used sister shubert rolls12
- in a large skillet placed olive oil in the bottom and saute 1/2 onion until translucent and tender
- add steak( I use steak umms for an easy meal quickly)
- cook thoroughly and chop steak as it cooks
- add peppers and cook with the steak and onions
- bake sister shubert rolls until golden and remove from oven
- slice the rolls
- add a slice of provolone cheese and top with the meat pepper and onion mixture
- top with mustard, mayo, lettuce and tomato and serve