I don’t know about you but I love and make it a mission for me to help women like you get dinner on their table in 45 mins or less!!! I work all day the last thing I want to do is to spend all evening cooking a meal. I also don’t want to get take out or cook microwave meals.
This meal is Epic, so very good and you probably have most ingredients if not all of them.
It is always nice after a long busy work day to come home and have an easy meal without having a lot to clean up after dinner! This meal is primarily cooked outside on your grill, you will have one pot for the pasta to boil and then your grill and any plates and utensils used!
what you are going to need
- Chicken tenders
- Italian dressing
- parmasean cheese
- Seasonings; garlic, onion, oregano, salt, pepper, crushed red pepper
- Spinach is optional but oh so good
- Olive oil
You will need a small pan of salted water to par boil tortellini
the grill trend of the past few years, I am so thankful I invested in one however if you don’t have one, you can use a cast iron skillet or griddle
Ready for the recipe? I am telling you your family will love it, you will want to fix it tomorrow!
Italian Chicken and Tortellini GrillCourse: Recipes, Tortellini
8 chicken tenders
gallon size ziplock bag
Italian dressing enough to marinate chicken
1 package of cheese tortellini
1-2 zucchini sliced
1 onion diced
2 handfuls of sprinach(fresh)
- seasonings 1 tsp each
crushed red pepper
- boil tortellininkn salted water should be tender but not al Dente
- turn blackstone on and cover in olive oil
- on half cook chicken tenders
- on half put pasta, zucchini, onion drizzle olive oil stir
- Sprinkle seasoning over top and stir to incorporate
- Cook until the tortellini is slightly golden brown
- add spinach stir and cook 1 minute till slightly wilted
- remove and place on serving platter, lay chicken on top of pasta mix
- drizzle marinara
- cover with parmasean cheese
- serve immediately with side salad or garlic bread
The cookbook you have been waiting for
Most of my recipes have now been published in a cookbook and you can grab a cookbook here
The blackstone grill
If you don’t have a Blackstone yet, you may want to look into getting one for yourself. There is a review post you can find here. Seriously if you don’t have one you can still fix this meal, either in a cast iron skillet or a griddle (either electric or cast iron).