This is the most wonderful time of the year, all the gatherings and parties to attend and host!
Today have I got a treat for you
Italian Party subs- perfect for a gathering for Christmas eve, New Years Eve or any day!!!
Not only is this sandwich pretty,it is also very yummy!!!
Here is what you will need
- Italian or French loaf of bread typically found in bakery of grocery store
- deli sliced ham (I use honey ham in pre-packaged packages)
- provolone cheese
- pepperoni deli sliced large
- hard salami
- 1/2- 1whole purple onion(it has to be purple)
- creamy Italian dressing
Ready for the recipe?
Italian Party SubsCourse: Recipes
French bread or Italian bread loaf
1 package deli sliced ham
1 package provolone cheese
1 purple onion sliced thin (rings)
1 package deli sliced pepperoni
1 package salami
- slice your bread in half lengthwise to start assembling your sub
- layer ham, salami, pepperoni (as much or as little as you wish)
- Top meat with sliced onion again thr amount is a personal preference
- layer sliced provolone on top of the onion
- drizzle creamy Italian dressing over the top of thr cheese
- put the sub top on wrap up in foil
- Place sub in a 375⁰ oven and bake foe 30 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melty
- Remove sub from oven and slice in 1 inch slices and enjoy
- leftovers are perfect if you have any…. warmed up or cold from fridge (wrap leftovers in foil and place in warm oven until heated through
- Optional; shredded lettuce and tomato slices are amazing if added after baking