Love tacos? Not just for taco Tuesday!!! I am not a big fan of breakfast, never have been but if I can do a twist on breakfast I am a total fan!
These simple breakfast tacos are perfect for a weekend or weekday plus the whole family will LOVE them!!!
What you will need
- soft taco or fajita flour tortillas
- sausage crumbles
- taco seasoning
I spray each tortilla and fold (taco style) and lay inside my air fryer for about 30 seconds at 390⁰ to crisp them up a bit
Building your taco
When building your taco it is a personal choice on how this is done. My favorite way is to spread guacamole over my warm tortilla, fill with eggs and top with cheese and then hot sauce or salsa on tippy top. If I had bacon I would crumble up abd put over eggs under cheese, sane with sausage.
Ready for the recipe?
okay here it is…. be sure to let me know if you try this recipe!!!
Breakfast tacosCourse: Uncategorized
2 eggs scrambled(1 egg per person)
4 soft taco tortilla
Bacon crumbled, sausage crumbles are optional add ons
Sour cream or queso optional toppings
Green onions are a nice accent topping, also optional
- scramble eggs…. water works better than milk(try it, took me awhile to jump to make my eggs with water not milk(
- heat flour tortillas in microwave
- spray one side of tortilla with spray
- fold tortilla with sprayed side outside lay inside air fryer and air fry for 30 secs or so, just watch to make sure it doesn’t burn
- Build your taco
crunchy versus soft shells
Taking store bought flour tortillas and elevating them in your air fryer is both quick and easy, you can see more above in this recipe!
What if you could make your very own flour tortillas? A little time consuming but not hard at all check out my recipe here
Crunchy or soft? The choice is yours!