I am so excited I can hardly stand it, SPARKLE convention is this Wednesday, like literally 5 more days!!!
To get ready, I decided to do some fashion research, fun research!!!
What could possibly be in style for 2021?
I have said for weeks I have a strong feeling that silver is back for an on trend metal color, I mean for what seems forever the go to metal color has been gold and I just felt like maybe it is time for Silver to have a turn again
I feel like it is time to sparkle so I think that sparkly pieces will be in
I also feel like maybe tropical or resort wear would be back as well
Other than just my feeling I am not sure but I hope pearls stay (hey who am I kidding…Pearls are always appropriate, right?
So I began my fashion research project at Harper’s Bazaar and found these are the top trends for jewelry in 2021
- Multi-functional jewelry- so we have seen this for some time, necklaces that double as a bag to carry your lipstick, credit card, keys just your necessities
- Hammered metals- adds dimension and details that are gorgeous in earrings, necklaces and bracelets maybe even rings
- Chains- big chains, little chains, chains are in again… last season we saw chains everywhere from handbags to jewelry chains were in and thankfully they are staying in for this season
- Resort wear- maybe because vacations got postponed, rescheduled or even cancelled during our pandemic but resort style jewelry is in this season and I cannot wait
- Make a Statement- Statement pieces are back in for Spring, the bigger the better!
- Silver- Gold has had its place for a while now but Silver is taking center stage for Spring, I cannot wait
- Mixed Metals- a mix of Gold and Silver is in for Spring
With Park Lane’s Launch of Spring 2021 this Wednesday I am not sure what trends we are going with but I cannot wait to see!!!!
Here is what I hope we see
- Silver and lots of it, I absolutely love silver and a lot of my customers love silver
- Resort wear, I think these pieces are fun
- chains- we already have several chain pieces I hope we continue this trend with some new chains
- mixed metals- gotta love mixed metals
- statement pieces
- I want to see more pieces with Stars, hearts, bees, butterflies
- Anything that sparkles will be good for me!!!
What are some trends you are hoping to see?
Until Wednesday here are a few sneak peeks for you from the new line
References: Harpers Bazaar