Taquitos are so much fun for a weeknight dinner or a party!
these easy air fryer taquitos makes these a easy quick meal for those busy weeknights!!!
This recipe can be adjusted depending on how many you need to feed, which I love because sometimes you just want to cook for 2 others 12!
Dressing them up with thr toppings you love make these very versatile!!! Guacamole need a good recipe hop over here and see my famous guacamole recipe
Salsa is great thing to dip the taquitos in here is a quick 5 minute Salsa Recipe
Sour cream, queso, Pico de Gallo, lettuce, green onion, cilantro, pile it up with toppings or eat plain, your choice!!!
Easy Air Fryer TaquitosCourse: Uncategorized
taco meat- need 2 tsp of taco meat per taco shell
Soft taco size taco shells 2-3 per person
1 tbsp shredded cheese
Toppings of your choice; guacamole, sour cream, salsa, Pico de gallo, queso, beans, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, taco sauce…
- Warm leftover taco meat or use fresh taco meat
- Add 2 tsp (table teaspoon) of prepared and cooked taco meat to long edge of tortilla
- Add 1 tablespoon of cheese top or beside taco meat
- Roll up tightly
- Add seam side down to air fryer
- Cook at 375° 5 minutes or until golden brown
- Remove and serve immediately with desired toppings
- 2-3 Taquitos are a serving
- Depending on how many people you are serving you will need 2 teaspoons of meat and 1 tbsp of cheese and a tortilla for each taquito